NEET Answer Key 2018, CBSE NEET 2018 Exam Answer Sheet Set Wise/Expected Cut Off

By | May 7, 2018

NEET Answer Key 2018, CBSE NEET 2018 Exam Answer Sheet Set Wise/Expected Cut Off, CBSE NEET 2018 Exam Answer Key, NEET Answer Key 6th May Exam

NEET Answer Key 2018

Hello guys, best wishes those contestants had appeared the NEET Exam held on 06 May, 2018 at various examination centers conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. The exam has been done and now all they are very excited to know about their performance. Various Coaching institute has release the CBSE NEET Paper Key with Solution 2018. Contestants can get access and match all answer with answer sheet and calculate their score card. Applicants are inform that official answer key will be declare one to two week later on conducted exam dates. The Answer Key is very helpful and clears the doubts for candidates and knows about their full performance after check all answers and then predicts your score card. We are providing given below direct link to get access NEET 2018 Answer key Paper Code Wise PDF from official site.

CBSE NEET Answer key 2018 Set  A Set B Set C Set D

National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2018 is conducted by CBSE in 2018 for admission in MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical Colleges. The Central Board of Secondary Education has successfully organized the exam of NEET held on 06.05.2018. Huge number of candidates had write the exam with full preparation to get obtain higher marks. Candidates are feeling nervous about declaration result after over exam. The Controller of official board will be declaring CBSE NEET Answer Key 2018 within 15 to 20 days on official site. Aspirants can be download when official declare update here and according to check Paper Code wise write your answers and estimate their result. The Answer key of NEET 2018 includes correct response and solution to the question asked in the exam

नमस्कार दोस्तों CBSE बोर्ड ने NEET एग्जाम 2018 के लिए लिखित परीक्षा दिनांक 6th मई 2018 को आयोजित की थी, जिसमे लगभग 13 लाख से अधिक अभ्यार्थी उपस्थित हुए, अभ्यार्थी जो नीट परीक्षा 2018 में उपस्थित हुए वे Neet के ऑफिसियल आंसर की जल्द ही ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर प्राप्त कर सकेंगे, अभ्यार्थी NEET आंसर के निचे देखे

NEET Answer Key 2018

NEET 2018 Answer Key with Solution Paper Set Wise

Organization

Central Board of Secondary Education

Name of Exam

National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test

Date of Exam

06.05.2018

Type of Article

NEET 2018 Answer Key

Display of OMR Response Sheet

Last Week of May, 2018

Declaration of NEET Result 2018

05 June, 2018

Web Url

cbseneet.nic.in

CBSE NEET Gen OBC SC ST Expected Cut off Marks 2018

Huge number of participated are waiting for check the NEET Cut off Marks 2018, aspirants need to keep relax. The organization will release the Cut off List after declaration result. An official board planned to release the CBSE NEET Score Card 2018 held on 05 June, 2018. The Cut off Marks is minimum secure marks in written exam. Those candidates get to clear the exam display the name CBSE NEET Merit List 2018. NEET 2018 Cut off is issued by the CBSE in the form of percentile instead of specific marks. Percentile represents how a candidate performs comparatively to others who appear in the test.

Category Name

CBSE NEET Expected Cut off (%)

`General

50

OBC/SC/ST/PH

40

General PH

40

For Other Lower Links

45

How to download CBSE NEET Answer Key Paper Code Wise 2018

  • Firstly have to log on official website
  • On homepage search the link of CBSE NEET Paper Key 2018
  • Click on start from code wise then check paper with solution as well
  • Match all answers with answer sheet and calculate their score card 

Important Link:-

NEET Answer Sheet by CBSE 2018>>>>> https://cbseneet.nic.in/

NEET Result 2018 Check Here

NEET 2018 Results at cbseresults.nic.in

The Counselling of NEET will be beginning held to fill 15% All India Quota Seats only. The remaining 85% seats will be filled through the state counseling. The Counseling process will be conducted in online mode. The organization has release score card, the merit list will be prepared and those aspirants who fall in the merit list will be invited for NEET 2018 Counselling. The Counselling Process will be held on 12 June, 2018. Stays connected on this page and get to keep further more updates.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *